Child & Extra Bed Policy
- No extra bed will be provided to accommodate any child included in the booking.
- No extra bed will be provided to accommodate any additional guest included in the booking.
Safety and Hygiene
- Quarantine protocols are being followed as per local government authorities
- Guests from containment zones are not allowed
- Property staff is trained on hygiene guidelines
- Guests with fever are not allowed
- Guests without Aarogya Set app are allowed
- Hand sanitizer is not provided in guest accommodation and common areas
- Thermal screening is done at entry and exit points
- Unmarried couples allowed ( local ID not accpeted)
- Bachelors allowed
- Guests below 18 years of age are not allowed at the property
- Suitable for children
- Stag entry is not allowed
- Room Safety and Hygiene
All rooms are disinfected using bleach or other disinfectant, Linens, towels, and laundry are washed as per local guidelines. Rooms are properly sanitized between stays. Hand sanitizers are not available in the rooms Payment Related.
Credit/Debit cards not accepted at the property
- Non veg food is not allowed
- Outside food is allowed
- Food Delivery available from Local restaurant
Smoking/Alcohol consumption Rules
- Smoking within the premises is not allowed
- Alcohol consumption is not allowed within the property premises
- Not suitable for Elderly/Disabled
- Bed height is not accessible
- The entire unit is not accessible by wheelchair
- The property does not have a wide entryway
- Pets are not allowed
- There are no pets living on the property
- Physical Distancing
- Social distancing protocols are followed
- Cashless Payment is available
ID Proof Related
- Aadhar is accepted as ID proof(s)
- Non-Govt IDs is not accepted as ID proof(s)
- Local ids not allowed
- Does not allow private parties or events
- Visitors are not allowed
- Parking is Not Available at the hotel.
- All guests requested to carry Valid ID proof for Check Inn.
- Local ID's are not allowed to check inn..